What is covered by Route?
Route covers 99% of all lost, stolen or damaged orders when purchased during checkout, but there are a few exceptions as well as restrictions! See below for a full list:
- Claims must be filed no earlier than 5 and no later than 15 business days from when it was marked as DELIVERED.
Stuck in Transit
- Claims must be filed no earlier than 7 days and no later than 30 days from the LAST UPDATE on your tracking for US/Canada.
- Claims for International orders must be filed no earlier than 20 days or later than 30 days from the LAST UPDATE on your tracking.
- Claims for damaged items require photos of the packaged and item no later than 30 business days from when it was marked as DELIVERED.
- If your delivery didn't arrive because your address was entered incorrectly or was missing a critical part for delivery, your order will not be covered by Route and you can contact the help team at Pela.